Tuesday, May 21, 2024

The Great Sparkle Grain Conjunction!


I could describe myself as just another person who has a lot of thoughts (a lot being just the average perhaps).  And to this, I think, what good does it do when it just disperses into (what I imagine) some universe with a whole slew of other people's thoughts.

I walk the same path I take every day, adjacent to rumbling traffic and the same tall buildings. But today, the sparkle grains are lit by the streetlights, and I happen to notice, and it matters in some kind of small unimportant way.

Imagine if our minds were linked at these moments, what kind of collective image would appear? Would it be awash with colors and buzzing with transient thought phantoms?  Or could it be...that we would all be united on a walk on the same sort of glittering floor?

No comments:

Post a Comment