Monday, May 20, 2013

Ode to Pax

 4:17 am...after having seen Sigur Ros and having had my heart explode into the universe on a trampoline with super bounce, I have just one small insignificant thought.  (Isn't that how it always is?  Buzz buzz, this and thats, and then silence...a single phrase, a word)
This thought is right there! Do you see it?  I can almost reach it and grab it.  But even though it is right in front of me, I miss it.  One microsecond passes to say, "doh!"  But hey, let's recalibrate.  (Or else suffer from emotional/mental hemophilia ---DUM DUM DUM!!!) Maybe the thought was banana.  Now I am really trying to remember.  The world goes round and round and round and round...


*sidenote: now i remember why i wrote this.  ah haha, how far we have gone off tangent.  (And how is this even possible...this entry is so short!?  Do YOU daydream between conjunctions too??? :P) i wrote this because i cherish the people i work with, mainly, the folks in Loro's.  I guess this isn't really insignificant, but the thought/emotion ends up becoming a single word.  I wish words could shoot rainbows so they glowed what they really were meant to mean.  Oh jelly beans! (couldn't resist the rhyme.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment