Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Can't wear them all

Today, I saw the story of a man and woman whose interactions were punctuated by long silences, and I wondered what they were thinking to themselves during those quiet pauses. What were they looking at? The moment felt itself becoming something. And then I thought to myself that the very same situations, for me, seemed more noisy and hectic, despite the same duration of silences and pauses. ..................................................................................... I question my own reality, and wonder whether I am actually the one acting to be a human when the actor and actress are the true humans. I've spent my lifetime thus far trying to figure out how to act like a person. And then realize that I've put on one too many coats, and I can't seem to find which is the right one I'm supposed to be wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment